Last updated: September 15th, 2021
Turnaround & Task Completion
The following SLAs outline information about our fulfillment service:
- Each SKU will require it's own storage bin, shelf or pallet.
- We can only store 1 SKU per storage spot.
- If inventory goes down to 0 units in a given month, that spot may not be used for another SKU for the remainder of the month.
- Our pallet size is 40 x 48 x 55”. Pallets over 55” will be considered as 2 pallets and will take up 2 individual spots.
Receiving Inventory: 5 Days
- Once items arrive at our warehouse, it may take up to 5 business days to process receiving.
- Shipments without WRO labels may take up to 10 business days or longer to process.
- We'll notify you via Basecamp once receiving has been fully processed.
Note: Most shipments are processed under 3 businss days.
Shipping (FBM/eCommerce): Same Day
- Orders received before 12PM will ship out the same business day.
- Order received after 12PM will ship the following business day.
Note: Carriers pickup at our warehouse daily. In the event that a carrier doesn't show up, ShipHype can not be held responsible.
Note: If you are getting more than 50 orders per day, you must let us know ahead of time or we will not be able to guarantee same-day shipping.
Prep Services (Carton Forwarding, FNSKU Labeling etc): 48 Hours
- Most requests are processed within 1-48 hours.
- If additional information is required to complete your request, it may take longer.
Note: Once cartons and pallets are ready, they will be given to the carrier next time they pickup. Carriers pickup at our warehouse daily but in the event that they don't, ShipHype can not be held responsible.
Manual Orders: 2 Days
- We will try our best to ship same day but manual orders can take up to 48 hours to ship.
Returns: 5 Days
- Returns/Removals will be received in 5 business days.
- Returns handling is different than receiving.
Support Tickets: 1 Day
- ShipHype aims to reply to all support tickets within 12 hours of receiving them.
- We reply to most requests under 2 hours.
- Resolution time is not guaranteed.
Note: All requests sent over the weekend will be processed the next business day.
eCommerce Store Setup: 1-2 Weeks
- Receiving must be completed before we can go live.
- Please do not put your store live unless you get the go-ahead from us.
Note: Setup time varies from account to account, depending on many factors such as: Inventory Sent, # of SKUs, Special Considerations, Client Communication.